Welcome to the EBox Forums

Home Forums Welcome to the EBox Forums (Read First) Welcome to the EBox Forums

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  miffo.uk 2 months ago.

• Creator

Hello and welcome to the EntertainmentBox Forums. The idea of these forums is to provide you with as much information as we can. This will also be a great destination for talking to other customers who may be able to help you along the way.
    We hope you like the forums and we would like you to please read the forum rules before making any posts.

Thank you

and thanks for joining us

From all the team at EntertainmentBox.com

EBox - The name you can trust.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey guys,

After getting the H5 box I noticed a firmware update on the website. I am unable to get the box into recovery mode by following instructions that are listed, I disconnect everything hold the reset on the bottom while connecting the power and the usb2usb to computer, then power the box on (nothing), so I did the same thing while the hdmi was connected, onscreen after the entertainmentbox logo, I see a quick text in yellow saying rebooting, still nothing in the amlogic usb burning tool and the device just does the same thing all over again, if I let go of the reset after the ebox logo same text saying rebooting then the box boots.

Any ideas that might help trigger recovery mode to update firmware, if not then guess I am stuck with old firmware, would not be stuck though.

Entertainment Box

Hello Agamoose,make sure that you are using the OTG USB port to connect the USB cable. If you are still having trouble updating the firmware on your H5 you may contact support for more assistance, Thank you.

Yeah that’s got it thanks, don’t know why I never thought of trying a different usb port.

Thanks again

Trying to install Wookie on box goes OK until the install screen appears then i click
    install but can’t get a list of builds to install

Hi, just joined this forum recognise others from older site.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Direct delivery Free in the UK
  • Same Day Shipping on orders before 2pm
  • International Shipping in 3 days
  • Warranty Full one year
  • 30 day returns policy
  • Twitter feed @droidsticks
  • Checkout View your basket
Best smart kodi android boxes UK
Best smart tv box, kodi android boxes UK
Android TV Box Buyers Guide