Welcome to the EBox Forums

Home Forums Welcome to the EBox Forums (Read First) Welcome to the EBox Forums

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Liam 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Hello and welcome to the EntertainmentBox Forums. The idea of these forums is to provide you with as much information as we can. This will also be a great destination for talking to other customers who may be able to help you along the way.
    We hope you like the forums and we would like you to please read the forum rules before making any posts.

Thank you

and thanks for joining us

From all the team at EntertainmentBox.com

EBox - The name you can trust.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

agamoose
    Participant

Hey guys,

After getting the H5 box I noticed a firmware update on the website. I am unable to get the box into recovery mode by following instructions that are listed, I disconnect everything hold the reset on the bottom while connecting the power and the usb2usb to computer, then power the box on (nothing), so I did the same thing while the hdmi was connected, onscreen after the entertainmentbox logo, I see a quick text in yellow saying rebooting, still nothing in the amlogic usb burning tool and the device just does the same thing all over again, if I let go of the reset after the ebox logo same text saying rebooting then the box boots.

Any ideas that might help trigger recovery mode to update firmware, if not then guess I am stuck with old firmware, would not be stuck though.

Thanks

Entertainment Box
    Participant

Hello Agamoose,make sure that you are using the OTG USB port to connect the USB cable. If you are still having trouble updating the firmware on your H5 you may contact support for more assistance, Thank you.

agamoose
    Participant

Hi,

Yeah that’s got it thanks, don’t know why I never thought of trying a different usb port.

Thanks again

dave23den
    Participant

Trying to install Wookie on box goes OK until the install screen appears then i click
    install but can’t get a list of builds to install

miffo.uk
    Participant

Hi, just joined this forum recognise others from older site.

Derek
    Participant

Hello everyone, I have been approached by my family to as the forum if cccam can be added to the T8 any help would be most appreciated. I have see it working and it looks brilliant.

Liam

Hi Derek, im sorry but we don’t deal with anything like cccam, your best bet would be to use google search for the info you are looking for.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is temporarily locked.

Same day shipping30 day returns policyinternational-shipping51 year warranty on all products checkout@Droidsticks

Product Categories

Best Android Powered TV Boxes, Kodi TV BoxesCable accessoryGamePadsKodi Installation ServicesMini Projectors Powered By Android Official TV box Remotes Other AccessoryPro remotes KeyboardsRepairs CentreReplacement plugs for Android Based TV boxes Smart Gadgets and TechnologySmart TV Box Accessories, Android TV box AccessoriesVirtual Reality