• line
  • line

T8 V3 questions

info10

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Vik 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

info10
    Participant

The T8 is a great box however after the last ota update i an now being annoyed by the constantly changing adverts of yours in one of the icon boxes , how do i remove this ?

my other question is i want to ba able to edit this front screen to add apps that i use frequently that i have to currently add into the favourites section which is on another screen and my wife finds this difficult to keep having to do.

j666rck

i dont think you can remove the adverts mate,and if you are trying to change the home page, you cant ,as that is preset by the firmware on the device, you could ask the dev of the wizard you are using, how you can change a screen/set up, and just put all your wifes favourites on 1 screen, i think this site bestforkodi.com did do a tutorial on how to do it

info10
    Participant

Hi,
    thanks for reply , i have an M8 box as well that has no adverts on it and there is a row at the bottom on the home screen that has apps that can be edited , replaced etc , if i cant stop the ads then i want to know how to put it back to the old firmware as at least that didnt rotate ads it just had one static one, it is very dissapointed that i cannot do this, i should not be forced to accept ads without the option to turn them off / remove them, if i had realised when i did the ota update this was going to happen i would have not done the update

Where do i find the old firmware to put the box back to how it was when i bought it , does the T8 backup the old version somewhere ?

j666rck

you could email [email protected] and see if they have it on file, and maybe ask about adverts incase they know of a way of removing it that im not aware off

Vik
    Keymaster

Hello,

As unfortunetly the home screen can’t be edited for adding apps as it has seprate section for you to add your favourite apps. However you can use third party themes which can be downloaded from Play Store on device to change the home screen layout if you really want to do it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest article

Make Kodi or other Apple apps last forever on Apple TV 4, iPad or iPhone

October 20, 2017     EntertainmentBox     xbmc

Latest Vorke Z6 TV Box Rooted Firmware Download Android Lollipop 7.1.2

October 19, 2017     Vik     android tv box firmware

Latest W95 TV Box Firmware Download Android Nougat 7.1

Latest Egreat A11 TV Box Firmware Download Android Lollipop 5.1.1