T8 v2

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scranton 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

ben
    Participant

Hi have t8 v2 running entertainment box software what I would like to do and I can’t seem to is to clear files I have downloaded to the box when I go into file manager and downloads I see the files I want to delete but can’t find a way to do this how do delete them thanks

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Scranton
    Participant

Having the same problem myself. I have no Specto, S.A.L.T.S, or anything else that were in the Wookie SPMC builds. If anyone can make a build with these apps working on EBMC and post a D/L link it would be much appreciated.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Same day shipping30 day returns policyinternational-shipping51 year warranty on all products checkout@Droidsticks

Product Categories

Best Android Powered TV Boxes, Kodi TV BoxesCable accessoryGamePadsKodi Installation ServicesMini Projectors Powered By Android Official TV box Remotes Other AccessoryPro remotes KeyboardsRepairs CentreReplacement plugs for Android Based TV boxes Smart Gadgets and TechnologySmart TV Box Accessories, Android TV box AccessoriesVirtual Reality