T8-AML-V3s is displaying "Boot"

Home Forums Welcome to the EBox Forums (Read First) T8-AML-V3s is displaying "Boot"

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Liam 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Billyboston
    Participant

The box has been a relegation for my wife and I.
    Hope you can help.
    All the best
    Billy

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Liam

Hi, this sounds like your device is stuck in a boot loop & will need to be factory reset, to do this please read the 2nd method described here

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Liam.

Billyboston
    Participant

Hi Liam,
    Thanks for coming back to me.
    Can’t open your link-please send again and will follow the instructions.
    I have tried the pin method with a factory reset a couple of times.
    However,the boot loop continues.
    As I mentioned the machine has been first class.
    Whats my next move?
    Help
    Kind Regards
    Billy

Liam

Hi again, here is the link i posted https://www.entertainmentbox.com/factory-reset-android-5-1-ebox-guide/ if you still have the boot loop issue after following the guide the best thing to do would be to contact the EBox customer support as they may want to arrange for the device to sent back for them to have a look at.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Same day shipping30 day returns policyinternational-shipping51 year warranty on all products checkout@Droidsticks

Product Categories

Best Android Powered TV Boxes, Kodi TV BoxesCable accessoryGamePadsKodi Installation ServicesMini Projectors Powered By Android Official TV box Remotes Other AccessoryPro remotes KeyboardsRepairs CentreReplacement plugs for Android Based TV boxes Smart Gadgets and TechnologySmart TV Box Accessories, Android TV box AccessoriesVirtual Reality