T8-4

Home Forums General Chat T8-4

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Liam 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

shansford42
    Participant

Hi every one. I am new to forums and the t8-4. I just updated my box but didn’t tick both boxes and I am only getting a blueish scream now. Is there anything I can do to get it back to working

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Peter67
    Participant

On help centre look up factory reset 5.1 under heading firmware/recovery/ota.
    I had similar issue when adding apps.
    Had to put stick in reset hole,plug power cord and hold power button whilst keeping reset pressed.
    Follow only factory reset notes.

Peter

Liam

Hi shansford42, follow the info Peter67 has mentioned above to factory reset your device, a full guide can be found here

shansford42
    Participant

Thanks. Thanks your advice it worked a treat

digpalbros
    Participant

Hi to all i have a t8-4 this might be a silly question but my retro gaming app has vanished what have i done ??

Liam

Hi digpalbros, if you can’t see the gaming app in the ‘My Apps’ section on the Launcher screen it sounds like it may have been uninstalled.
    You can find all info regarding Retro gaming here

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Same day shipping30 day returns policyinternational-shipping51 year warranty on all products checkout@Droidsticks

Product Categories

Best Android Powered TV Boxes, Kodi TV BoxesCable accessoryGamePadsKodi Installation ServicesMini Projectors Powered By Android Official TV box Remotes Other AccessoryPro remotes KeyboardsRepairs CentreReplacement plugs for Android Based TV boxes Smart Gadgets and TechnologySmart TV Box Accessories, Android TV box AccessoriesVirtual Reality