T8-4 Ehernet Problems

Home Forums Register EBox forum T8-4 Ehernet Problems

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Liam 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

John63
    Participant

I have a T8-4 box, I am having problems with the connection to the internet via the Ethernet Cable, I have to power on and off for about 7/8 times before the Ethernet kicks in, I also have a T8 box when I connect to the same Ethernet cable I get instant Internet, is there anyone else out there with this problem.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Liam

Hi John, this isn’t a problem im familar with, it might just be that the device takes that little bit longer to process the connection. Have you tried connecting via wifi?

John63
    Participant

Hi Liam,

Can connect with Wi Fi, but had to put Password in 3 times to get connection.

Liam

Hi John, you should only need to enter the password once, after it connects the device should store your password for future use. If your still having issues with the device connecting, contact the EB support as there may be a fault with your device & they will be able to advise you better.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Same day shipping30 day returns policyinternational-shipping51 year warranty on all products checkout@Droidsticks

Product Categories

Best Android Powered TV Boxes, Kodi TV BoxesCable accessoryGamePadsKodi Installation ServicesMini Projectors Powered By Android Official TV box Remotes Other AccessoryPro remotes KeyboardsRepairs CentreReplacement plugs for Android Based TV boxes Smart Gadgets and TechnologySmart TV Box Accessories, Android TV box AccessoriesVirtual Reality