• line
  • line

Reginal tv access on TVCatchup

[email protected]

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Liam 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

[email protected]
    Participant

HI there folks.

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi there Folks
    I have recently upgraded to the latest T8V Box after using the T8-V3S.I am having an issue with getting my region (Northern Ireland)on the TVCatchup app,something that was fine before the upgrade.There are dozens of regions available but the exception seems to be NI,are the any fixes for this?Any help would be much appreciated.
    Entertainment Box is a wonderful thing,thank yous’
    Joebones

Liam

Hi Joe, im sorry but we don’t deal with any 3rd party addons or apps, your best bet would be to contact the owners of this app/addon & ask them about your issue.

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi Liam,
    Thank you for your reply,I will check it out later.I have another query that maybe you could help me with.
    I am not able to download any apps from the appstore at the moment,it says “error downloading”whatever particular app I’m trying to download.I downloaded some successfully yesterday.Also,when I’m prompted to allow Google or Browser to be allowed to access photos,media and files,I click on allow and nothing happens meaning I’m unable download or install anything,I then have to click on Deny to get out and then the Browser closes,any help would be much appreciated.
    Yours Joe

Liam

Hi again Joe, sorry for the late reply, are you still having this issue with the app store? since it was previously working for you it sounds like an issue with the app store itself, it may have been down for updates/upgrades. Let me know if you are still having an issue with it & i will look into it further.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest article

Latest Vorke Z6 TV Box Rooted Firmware Download Android Lollipop 7.1.2

October 19, 2017     Vik     android tv box firmware

Latest W95 TV Box Firmware Download Android Nougat 7.1

Latest Egreat A11 TV Box Firmware Download Android Lollipop 5.1.1

Latest Lake 1 TV Box Firmware Download Android Marshmallow 6.0