Real debrid

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  EzZeRmAn 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

swfoster.162
    Participant

Does anyone use real debrid with the tv addons, and does it really work

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

EzZeRmAn

I Personally dont use it but i have spoke to a fair few who do and they say its the best thing since slicebread.

Have a read of this to understand a little more

Real Debrid

swfoster.162
    Participant

I was tinking of using it to get better hd content via exodus, i have a free account with real debrid, but when i authorise exodus with the code, I see the debrid hd links for the films, but when i click on a link I get the message, no stream available. Is this because I haven’t paid for the premium service? I was under the impression that the free service would work at non peak times

EzZeRmAn

It could be @swfoster But ime not 100% on that you will have to see if someone replies who can tell you for sure. 😉

swfoster.162
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, I miss the old forum, used to give and recieve so much help on there 🙁

EzZeRmAn

All good things come an end,… This Forum will be just as good in time mate 🙂

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Same day shipping30 day returns policyinternational-shipping51 year warranty on all products checkout@Droidsticks

Product Categories

Best Android Powered TV Boxes, Kodi TV BoxesCable accessoryGamePadsKodi Installation ServicesMini Projectors Powered By Android Official TV box Remotes Other AccessoryPro remotes KeyboardsRepairs CentreReplacement plugs for Android Based TV boxes Smart Gadgets and TechnologySmart TV Box Accessories, Android TV box AccessoriesVirtual Reality