projector screen

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  engineerfr 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

engineerfr
    Participant

I just ordered the ebox air mini and what is the recommended projector screen for this unit? Thnaks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Liam

Hi engineerfr, at the moment there is not a recommended screen, all should work fine with the Ebox Air, i used mine tonight for the 1st time on a plain magnolia coloured wall & it worked great, if you really want a screen make sure its large enough for the size of projection you want, max size 120inch.

engineerfr
    Participant

Thank yo.

engineerfr
    Participant

When I go and use eshare app to use its remote it doesnt work. Also, using the pointer it moves around when I navigate it, but when I go to select an app or anything, it does not open anything. I see the notification where it recognizes my iphone. Thanks any help would be appreciated.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Same day shipping30 day returns policyinternational-shipping51 year warranty on all products checkout@Droidsticks

Product Categories

Best Android Powered TV Boxes, Kodi TV BoxesCable accessoryGamePadsKodi Installation ServicesMini Projectors Powered By Android Official TV box Remotes Other AccessoryPro remotes KeyboardsRepairs CentreReplacement plugs for Android Based TV boxes Smart Gadgets and TechnologySmart TV Box Accessories, Android TV box AccessoriesVirtual Reality