Problem with T8 v2 Wookie Firmware loss….

Home Forums General help, hints and tips Android platform help and information Problem with T8 v2 Wookie Firmware loss….

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Liam 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

David
    Participant

Every time I factory reset my T8 v2 Box and Flash it with the latest available Wookie Firmware it is fine and works 100% for around 3-5 Hours and then upon switching on/off several times it just is not there! and goes back to the basic Firmware that the box originally comes with, I have flashed the T8 around 8 times over a Year period and every time this situation repeats itself. You can let it stand for months without use and the Wookie Firmware is fine, It seems to be a Memory problem with usage and not through the Android Box not being used. I am following the Factory resetting guides to the letter from the EBox support page but this problem just keeps reoccurring- Can anybody please help?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Liam

Hi David you seem to have your wires crossed slightly, Wookie doesn’t have firmware (firmware is what operates your device, similar to windows/linux on pc’s), it is a wizard used in Kodi/SPMC/EBMC which is used to install addons. If it is these addons that keep disappearing & your background images, it could be down to not closing down your EBMC/Kodi/SPMC properly. Always make sure you click on the power button/tab with-in EBMC/Kodi/SPMC then select exit from the menu, this will save your current settings. Closing down can take from a few seconds to a few mins depending on the amount of addons you have.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Same day shipping30 day returns policyinternational-shipping51 year warranty on all products checkout@Droidsticks

Product Categories

Best Android Powered TV Boxes, Kodi TV BoxesCable accessoryGamePadsKodi Installation ServicesMini Projectors Powered By Android Official TV box Remotes Other AccessoryPro remotes KeyboardsRepairs CentreReplacement plugs for Android Based TV boxes Smart Gadgets and TechnologySmart TV Box Accessories, Android TV box AccessoriesVirtual Reality