On The Verge Of Throwing my T8-V2 Box Out Of Window!

Home Forums EBox Android TV Boxes EBox T8-AML-V2 On The Verge Of Throwing my T8-V2 Box Out Of Window!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Vik 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

carlton1512
    Participant

Hi,
    My T8-V2 up until a couple of months ago has been great, with no major issues. However lately I have just had no end of problems with it constantly coming up with a serious error' message then failing to boot up. I have tried wiping and updating the firmware by the SD Card method which got it working for a little while before the error appeared again. So again I cleared/reloaded the firmware again (and again). I've had to do this several times over the weeks and also done a OTA firmware update which got the box working for about half a day. The box is now stuck on the boot/restart cycle and I'm at my wits end and feel like chucking it and just getting another Firestick which I've had no issues with. Surprise surprise as the box is just over a year old, it is now out ofwarranty’ so just wondered what my next step is? Considering how much the box cost, I’m to impressed to put it mildly.

Thanks,

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Vik
    Keymaster

Hello,

Did you tried the T8-AML-V2 firmware unbrick guide if you have blue light on device when powering on .

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  Vik.

_Gemstone_

HI,

sorry you are having consistent issues with your device. the main advice we would recommend
    is to flash your t8 v2 firmware.
    click here for your latest t8 v2 firmware
    also, if you would like to contact EBox support, we could advise you on our EBox android service.

THANK YOU..

Vik
    Keymaster

Hello,

Did you tried the T8-AML-V2 firmware unbrick guide if you have blue light on device when powering on .

Now the Repair service for out of warranty Android device is available as paid Repair service and you can check detail and purchase it if you can’t get it to work after unbrick guide.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Same day shipping30 day returns policyinternational-shipping51 year warranty on all products checkout@Droidsticks

Product Categories

Best Android Powered TV Boxes, Kodi TV BoxesCable accessoryGamePadsKodi Installation ServicesMini Projectors Powered By Android Official TV box Remotes Other AccessoryPro remotes KeyboardsRepairs CentreReplacement plugs for Android Based TV boxes Smart Gadgets and TechnologySmart TV Box Accessories, Android TV box AccessoriesVirtual Reality