EBox offer Kodi download links on our Kodi downloads page here.
With Kodi Jarvis now the latest stable release. The Kodi Team have issued an update for the latest version to Kodi 16.1. This is a bug fixes tweak.
• Never cache addons directories
• Fix typo when calculating forced ratio size
• AndroidStorageProvider: Ignore /mnt/runtime and don’t call Exists all the way every some 500 ms as this will affect performance
• Set of fixes for DirectX rendering
• Fixed crash under JSON-RPC on iOS/OSX
• 20% performance gain on opening EPG guide window
• Add missing libgif.so to the Android package
• Fix Kodi freezing if no ADSP add-on is present
• EventServer security fix by only allowing localhost
• Fix possible lockup when entering EPG grid
• Fix possible problems with rendering on Windows
• Fix possible non working key presses after a key long press
• Don’t do a video chapter skip if there’s only one chapter
• Fix possible lock up by increasing timeout to let screensavers properly exit
• Fix render capture (bookmark images) on certain hardware with DXVA on Windows
• Fix problem in ZeroConfBrowser that could cause problems on exit
• Fix crash one OSX 10.7 when trying to resolve HDD names
• Fix possible crashes when using VAAPI and DXVA video rendering
• Fix song reported on playback of songs from cuesheet
We offer mirror links for all versions of Kodi, so if you ever have problems getting Kodi from the official site, no worries our Kodi downloads page has Kodi downloads for all versions. Whether this be Android, Windows, OSX or other versions
Simply click below for the downloads page and find which version you want.
EBox - The name you can trust.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.