Best TV box store for UK and USA, Smart TV box on Android with Kodi › Forums › Other TV Boxes or Products › Apple TV 4 › Apple TV 4 App Install guides › How to install a web browser on the Apple TV 4
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- May 11, 2016 at 4:05 pm #51051
How to install a web browser on the Apple TV 4 | sideload internet browser Apple TV 4
List of things you’ll need to run a Web browser on your Apple TV 4th Gen.
- A Mac running OS X 10.10.5 or later.
- A free Apple ID developer account.
- Xcode 7.2 from the Mac App Store, which needs more than 4GB of disk space all by itself.
- iOS App Signer
- A USB C to USB A cable, for connecting your Apple TV to your Mac via its service port.
- If you want to buy an Apple TV 4 that has this and other apps pre installed then click here
Please watch this video before you try to install the web browser onto your apple TV 4
- Download Xcode, Browser.api, IOS App Signer.
- Create A free Apple ID developer account.
- Connect your device to your Mac
- Open Xcode 7 on your Mac → click Xcode on the top menu bar now click preferences.
- Use the + button on the pop up page to add your Apple ID you created in step 2
- Launch Xcode → click Create a new Xcode Project → select Application under tvOS → Single View Application, and click Next.
- In the Product name field, insert a unique name like AppleTVorYourNameHere and click Next → Create
- Ensure that your Apple TV is selected in the destination menu at the top left had side of the screen.
- Under the Team drop down box, select your Apple ID, and click the Fix Issue button to resolve provisioning issues.
- Minimize Xcode and open the iOS App Signer.
- Click Browse on the iOS App Signer and select the you downloaded Browser.api in step 1
- Select your Apple ID in the iOS App Signer’s Signing Certificate box.
- Select the Project name/bundle identifier you just created in step 7
- Click Start in the bottom right-hand corner of the iOS App Signer, and the new .IPA file for will be built and saved to the desktop.
- Open Xcode → Window (on top menu bar)→ Devices and select the Apple TV
- Click the ‘+’ sign and select the .IPA file from the desktop and click Open. the app will now be deployed to your Apple TV
- Once finished, you should see the app on your Apple TV’s Home screen.
The Everything Apple page is designed to have all things related to Apple in one place.
Can an Apple TV 4 be jailbroken and when is it getting released. How to install Kodi on your iPad, or where to buy an Apple TV 4 with Kodi installed. You could want to to try to install Kodi on your iPhone yourselves with our help guides, or use one of our Apple TV 4 Kodi help guides. We even have a list of the best apps for the Apple TV 4, or you could want to download apps from our list of .ipa for your Apple iDevice.
We even offer a Kodi installation service for most new Apple iDevices if you don’t want the hassle of signing .ipa files and reinstalling them every 3 months.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)