How to get Exodus working

Home Forums EBox Android TV Boxes EBox T8-4 How to get Exodus working

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rdennismu52 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

rdennismu52
    Participant

I have tried to add Exodus to the EBox mc everything looks fine.
    I can go onto movies in menu,genres, but when I try to access say action movies the
    working icon in bottom right hand corner appears then disappears almost immediately
    and does not connect to anything.
    This is the same with TV shows as well.
    I am not sure if I have to configure anything to get it to work.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Liam

Hi rdennismu52, sorry but we don’t deal with 3rd party addons so you would need to contact the addon provider. It may be that the addon just needs updating, to do this highlight the main Exodus tile then press the menu button on your remote, this will bring up a sub menu, from here click on ‘Addon Information’ then in the next menu click on the ‘Update’ option. Another way to do this is by going to ‘System>Addons>My-Addons>Video Addons>Exodus’ & selecting update.

Make sure you have auto-update selected by going to ‘System>Addons then moving the cursor or pressing left on your remote to bring up the side menu & selecting Auto Updates: On under the ‘Misc Options’.

rdennismu52
    Participant

Hi Liam,
    Thank you for your reply.
    Did a little more research and as I use BT, you need to turn off the
    smart set up on the home hub as BT use it to block different applications.
    Exodus working fine now.
    regards
    Richard

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Same day shipping30 day returns policyinternational-shipping51 year warranty on all products checkout@Droidsticks

Product Categories

Best Android Powered TV Boxes, Kodi TV BoxesCable accessoryGamePadsKodi Installation ServicesMini Projectors Powered By Android Official TV box Remotes Other AccessoryPro remotes KeyboardsRepairs CentreReplacement plugs for Android Based TV boxes Smart Gadgets and TechnologySmart TV Box Accessories, Android TV box AccessoriesVirtual Reality