Harmony 650 Remove

Home Forums General help, hints and tips Harmony 650 Remove

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Entertainment Box 6 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

cjdavis
    Participant

I have a Harmony 650 Remote which I use for my Panny Tv, Sky+ Box and Yamaaha AV Receiver. I also used it to work my HTPC but the HTPC has now gone as I have repolaced it with the TV8 3s. So I would noa like to map the SmartTV Box remote to the Harmony. Is this possible? How do I go about it? Have tried to set it up in the Harmony set up but am stuck as I dont know the exact identity of the TV Box remote. Assistance would be appreciated.

CJ

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Entertainment Box
    Participant

Hello, according to our research you can can use the Harmony remote with Android devices and there is software available in the app store for it. Do a google search on ‘MAPPING HARMONY REMOTE TO ANDROID’ for more information, thank you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Same day shipping30 day returns policyinternational-shipping51 year warranty on all products checkout@Droidsticks

Product Categories

Best Android Powered TV Boxes, Kodi TV BoxesCable accessoryGamePadsKodi Installation ServicesMini Projectors Powered By Android Official TV box Remotes Other AccessoryPro remotes KeyboardsRepairs CentreReplacement plugs for Android Based TV boxes Smart Gadgets and TechnologySmart TV Box Accessories, Android TV box AccessoriesVirtual Reality