Firmware T8 AML V2

Home Forums Welcome to the EBox Forums (Read First) Firmware T8 AML V2

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  juppy501 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Janet
    Participant

Hi,just tried to update firmware seeing that there was a fix … After I’ve downloaded everything to sd card I then go to .. Reboot to recovery app but it just freezes .. Has anyone else had any trouble? Are is it just something I have done!? Thankyou.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies

j666rck

did you format the sd card to fat32 prior to putting the files onto it?

Janet
    Participant

How do I find out if it is fat32 please … In the passed I have just format it and away I go! Thanks for your help.

Janet
    Participant

I have just checked Sd card and it does say Fat32.

bordi
    Participant

Make sure the downloaded files are on the root directory of the sd card

Vik
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please follow the Unbrick T8 V2 Guide if any issues with update.

Janet
    Participant

Just in from work I will check to see if files are on the root directory of the Sd card. Thank you

Janet
    Participant

All five files are on there … Hope that’s what you mean

Janet
    Participant

Although my box won’t update the firmware it’s still works so going to leave it for now. No need to unbrick it (I wouldn’t be brave enough to try) Thanks for your help. Janet

juppy501
    Participant

New on hear are you going to the update in system settings or are you using the app in android apps the app is what you need to update the the one in settings don’t work I only say this as my friend made this mistake

juppy501
    Participant

App called OTA updater

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Same day shipping30 day returns policyinternational-shipping51 year warranty on all products checkout@Droidsticks

Product Categories

Best Android Powered TV Boxes, Kodi TV BoxesCable accessoryGamePadsKodi Installation ServicesMini Projectors Powered By Android Official TV box Remotes Other AccessoryPro remotes KeyboardsRepairs CentreReplacement plugs for Android Based TV boxes Smart Gadgets and TechnologySmart TV Box Accessories, Android TV box AccessoriesVirtual Reality