Reply To: How to update T8-AML-V2 TV Box

Home Forums General help, hints and tips Firmware Help How to update T8-AML-V2 TV Box Reply To: How to update T8-AML-V2 TV Box

Leswhinn
Participant

Hi Ladies and Gents,
Today I updated my T8 v2 box with the latest firmware after doing a Force stop, clear cach and data on Kodi,
I used the boot to recovery app after the download and had a SD card slotted in the T8 which I’d put all the files from
the Firmware download,
After this was all done and dusted I then downloaded the Wookie wizard Zip and installed it,
After it installed I was kicked out of Kodi and I then clicked Kodi again to go back, The Wookie started but on the screen
where Wookie starts melting/falling to bits I was kicked back again, This happened 4 times before I eventually managed to get on the wookie/kodi screen where i could pick what i wanted to watch…..
Hope you can understand by my description of what was happening

Anyone know why my T8 v2 is doing this please and what I can do to stop it?

Thank you,
Les

Same day shipping30 day returns policyinternational-shipping51 year warranty on all products checkout@Droidsticks

Product Categories

Best Android Powered TV Boxes, Kodi TV BoxesCable accessoryGamePadsKodi Installation ServicesMini Projectors Powered By Android Official TV box Remotes Other AccessoryPro remotes KeyboardsRepairs CentreReplacement plugs for Android Based TV boxes Smart Gadgets and TechnologySmart TV Box Accessories, Android TV box AccessoriesVirtual Reality