Reply To: Welcome to the EBox Forums

Home Forums Welcome to the EBox Forums (Read First) Welcome to the EBox Forums Reply To: Welcome to the EBox Forums

agamoose
Participant

Hey guys,

After getting the H5 box I noticed a firmware update on the website. I am unable to get the box into recovery mode by following instructions that are listed, I disconnect everything hold the reset on the bottom while connecting the power and the usb2usb to computer, then power the box on (nothing), so I did the same thing while the hdmi was connected, onscreen after the entertainmentbox logo, I see a quick text in yellow saying rebooting, still nothing in the amlogic usb burning tool and the device just does the same thing all over again, if I let go of the reset after the ebox logo same text saying rebooting then the box boots.

Any ideas that might help trigger recovery mode to update firmware, if not then guess I am stuck with old firmware, would not be stuck though.

Thanks

Same day shipping30 day returns policyinternational-shipping51 year warranty on all products checkout@Droidsticks

Product Categories

Best Android Powered TV Boxes, Kodi TV BoxesCable accessoryGamePadsKodi Installation ServicesMini Projectors Powered By Android Official TV box Remotes Other AccessoryPro remotes KeyboardsRepairs CentreReplacement plugs for Android Based TV boxes Smart Gadgets and TechnologySmart TV Box Accessories, Android TV box AccessoriesVirtual Reality