Reply To: T8 V3 questions

Home Forums EBox Android TV Boxes T8 V3 questions Reply To: T8 V3 questions

info10
Participant

Hi,
thanks for reply , i have an M8 box as well that has no adverts on it and there is a row at the bottom on the home screen that has apps that can be edited , replaced etc , if i cant stop the ads then i want to know how to put it back to the old firmware as at least that didnt rotate ads it just had one static one, it is very dissapointed that i cannot do this, i should not be forced to accept ads without the option to turn them off / remove them, if i had realised when i did the ota update this was going to happen i would have not done the update

Where do i find the old firmware to put the box back to how it was when i bought it , does the T8 backup the old version somewhere ?

Same day shipping30 day returns policyinternational-shipping51 year warranty on all products checkout@Droidsticks

Product Categories

Best Android Powered TV Boxes, Kodi TV BoxesCable accessoryGamePadsKodi Installation ServicesMini Projectors Powered By Android Official TV box Remotes Other AccessoryPro remotes KeyboardsRepairs CentreReplacement plugs for Android Based TV boxes Smart Gadgets and TechnologySmart TV Box Accessories, Android TV box AccessoriesVirtual Reality