Reply To: Introduce yourselves

Home Forums Welcome to the EBox Forums (Read First) Introduce yourselves Reply To: Introduce yourselves

joemazza
Participant

Hi I am Joe and I have a t8v3s. I have had this for about 3 months and still finding out things about the box. I want to upgrade the box with the internal hdd but I have a problem with the clock on this box. I am connected through Ethernet and have a speed of 100mb so it’s pretty good. Every time I switch the box on the clock is always incorrect. Most of time it reads 10.10. I have to go to settings, switch the time and date off and then switch it back on for the clock to update. I have tried all different things but can not overcome this problem. Has anyone else seen this problem and if so can you advice. Thank you

Same day shipping30 day returns policyinternational-shipping51 year warranty on all products checkout@Droidsticks

Product Categories

Best Android Powered TV Boxes, Kodi TV BoxesCable accessoryGamePadsKodi Installation ServicesMini Projectors Powered By Android Official TV box Remotes Other AccessoryPro remotes KeyboardsRepairs CentreReplacement plugs for Android Based TV boxes Smart Gadgets and TechnologySmart TV Box Accessories, Android TV box AccessoriesVirtual Reality