Table of Contents
- 1 Fix Apps stopped responding or App permission issues Android 6 EBOX Guide
- 2 Example of issues –
- 3 Enable Android 6.0 permissions
- 4 More settings as shown in screen below –
- 5 Apps as shown in the screen below –
- 6 Select the particular app you were finding issues when using if getting errors. For example, we have Browser app –
- 7 Now Force close app as shown in the screen below and then go to Storage option –
- 8 Now under storage select Clear cache and Clear data on it.
- 9 Now go back for once and under permission option select allow all option’s on it.
- 10 You can also do the same for other apps on the device and once done those should work fine for you.
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Like this:
Fix Apps stopped responding or App permission issues Android 6 EBOX Guide
Are you having issues with an Android 6.0 devices like the EBOX Q Box or the T8 V?
The first thing you need to be aware of is that Android 6.0 has some new security features. These new features require that the user has to allow different permissions for each app to run correctly on their device. If you are trying to download something using the internet browser then the browser app has to have the correct permission to download to your internal storage. Without the correct permissions enabled the apps will not work as intended. This is an easy fix and in this post, we will show you how to change your application’s permissions.
Example of issues –
- EBMC has stopped working
- Cannot use ( Name ) app error
- Browser has stopped responding
- Unable to write ( Add files ) to your HDD or USB drive
Enable Android 6.0 permissions
- Go to settings
- More settings
- Select apps
- Find the app you have issue with
- Select force close
- Click storage then select clear data
- Go back one step and select app permissions
- Allow all permissions for that application.