Fix Apps stopped responding or App permission issues Android 6 EBOX GuideAre you having issues with an Android 6.0 devices like the EBOX Q Box or the T8 V?The first thing you need to be aware of is that Android 6.0 has some new security features. These new features require that the user has to allow different permissions for each app to run correctly on their device. If you are trying to download something using the internet browser then the browser app has to have the correct permission to download to your internal storage. Without the correct permissions enabled the apps will not work as intended. This is an easy fix and in this post, we will show you how to change your application’s permissions.
Categories: Android apps, Android Settings, How to guides,
Example of issues –
- EBMC has stopped working
- Cannot use ( Name ) app error
- Browser has stopped responding
- Unable to write ( Add files ) to your HDD or USB drive
Enable Android 6.0 permissions
- Go to settings
- More settings
- Select apps
- Find the app you have issue with
- Select force close
- Click storage then select clear data
- Go back one step and select app permissions
- Allow all permissions for that application.