Yesterday this year's edition of the Gamescom gaming conference ended. One of the companies that was there was Google, where did not miss the opportunity to make known to those who passed by, its new service Google Stadia.
After they have tested some of what Stadia can offer, the opinions are very positive. Conclusions like "I couldn't even realize it was streaming"or"it's as good as playing on a PC"may be taken from the Google Stadia profile on Twitter.
As this is an official promotional video, it is only natural that we only see good impressions. It is unlikely that Google would publicize negative conclusions of a product it is about to market.
"Anonymous" users share the same opinion
No wonder the official Google Stadia profile is full of positive comments. But there are comments from third parties that seem to share the same opinion as those in the official video.
Other users define this service as "better than expected"or"beyond playable". These comments were left in personal profiles of those who had the same opportunity to test the game streaming platform that Google is developing.
Google Stadia arrives later this year and wants to revolutionize gaming
While not the only platform of its kind, Google Stadia wants to change the way we look at gaming. This service is committed to offering players the ability to play a panoply of games for a monthly subscription.
Best of all, these titles can be played on platforms like PC, smartphone or TV. You will only need an internet connection with a minimum speed of 5Mbps.
This service is scheduled to be available later this year. However, UK is not part of the lot of the first countries to receive Stadia.
Games available at Google Stadia launch
- Bandai Namco – Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Bethesda – DOOM Eternal, DOOM 2016, Rage 2, The Elder Scrolls Online, Wolfenstein: Youngblood
- Bungie – Destiny 2
- Coatsink – Get Packed (Stadia exclusive)
- Codemasters – GRID
- Deep silver – Metro Exodus
- Drool – thumper
- Giants Software – Farming Simulator 19
- Larian Studios – Baldur’s Gate 3
- nWay Games – Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
- Mowing – Football Manager
- SNK – Samurai Shodown
- Square enix – Final Fantasy XV, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 2K Games – NBA 2K, Borderlands 3
- Tequila Works – Gylt (Stadia exclusive)
- Warner bros. – Mortal Kombat 11
- THQ – Darksiders Genesis
- Ubisoft – Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Just Dance, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Tom Clancy's The Division 2, Trials Rising, The Crew 2
EBox editors recommend: