I'm pretty sure you've suffered the same as me. You take a screenshot and then spend hours and hours looking for that photo you want so much. Well, get ready for your life to change with the Firefox ScreenshotGo.
The new Firefox application is still in beta, but what it already does is impressive. In addition to ordering the disorganization of the screenshots, let you search for words the image you want so much. Exactly, you typed a word you had into the screenshot, and the app immediately finds what you're looking for.
Main features of this application
- Take Screenshots
- Search for screenshot with words
- Copy all text from screenshot
- Adjust screenshots by groups (folder) you create
- Quick access button for screenshot (can be disabled)
- Select a word from the screenshot and start a Google search right away
- Select screenshot folder before being taken
- All screenshots in one place (separately from your photos, something not in the gallery)
- Permanently delete screenshots
- You can install the Android app on the Google Play store.
There is nothing worse than looking for a photo in Google Photos or the gallery and getting a huge amount of screenshots in the clutter. It is true that sometimes we need such catches, but if you are like me, you lose track of the time you have and still have last year's catches that you don't need for anything.
Well, with this feature the headaches are gone. I am seriously excited about a screenshot app. We had long needed something like this.
But there is still room for improvement.
As fascinated as the application is, I can still see some features I would like to have implemented. Machine translation was advantageous. By selecting the text have the possibility to translate immediately. You have a Google Lens (or something similar) installed. And in addition to searching for text, you can search by description of the image. For example, you typed "dog" and took screenshots with the text "dog" and captures with an image of a "dog".
Still we have to consider that this application is still in Beta. That is, much more will arrive. Until then, this is now my default application for managing all screenshots.
EBox editors recommend: