FIFA 21 is one of the next football games to come. After we know that PES 21 will be a simple update to PES 20, we are more anxious than ever to find out what’s new in this FIFA 21.
For now the confirmations are still few, however, there is already certainty about the new stadiums that we will have in the next game.
New FIFA 21 stadiums
- New Estadio de los Carmenes: Granada
- Estadio el Sadar: Osasuna
- Son Moix Stadium: RCD Mallorca
- La Bombanera: Boca Juniors
- Stadion An der Alten Försterei: Union Berlin
- Stadion Freiburg: Freiburg
- Benteler Arena: SC Paderborn and SC Verl
- Providence Park: Portland Timbers
- Elland Road: Leeds United
Personally I have to admit that I’m really happy to see Leeds United’s Elland Road there. I lived there for a few years and I have never seen people so in love with a club that I haven’t made it to the top league in 16 years.
Hope for new leagues! Brasileirão in sight?
FIFA 21 should say goodbye to the Turkish league and Saudi Pro, so we have more space to integrate new leagues. Since EAGames has already partnered with CONMEBOL to give us Libertadores and other South American competitions, such as the Copa Sudamericana and Recopa, it is believed that the Brasileirão can reach FIFA 21. At least that is the hope millions of Brazilians and Brasileirão lovers.
In short, it is still uncertain what will happen in FIFA 21, however, with its great competitor lowering its guard for PES 20, EAGames has everything to stand out even more.
EBox editors recommend: