Eny EM6Q TV Box Android KitKat 4.4.2 custom firmware Download
This firmware is for Eny EM6Q TV Box with Amlogic S805 CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Eny EM6Q TV Box Firmware details
Archive： Eny EM6Q TV Box.zip
Image file name: hd18q-ota-20150117.zip
Firmware: Android KitKat 4.4.2 custom firmware
Image file size: 409 MB
Platform: Amlogic S805
Build number: hd18q-user 4.4.2 KOT49H 20150117 test-keys
Eny EM6Q TV Box is based on Amlogic S805 quad-core Cortex A5 processor, with a quad-core Mali-450MP GPU, 1GB RAM, and 8GB flash.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
Eny EM6Q TV Box with Amlogic S805 CPU