Table of Contents
- 1 Eny EKb368 TV Box Android Lollipop 5.1.1 custom firmware Download
- 1.1 This firmware is for Eny EKb368 TV Box with Rockchip RK3368 CPU
- 1.2 ENY EKB368 TV BOX Firmware details
- 1.3 Eny EKB368 specifications:
- 1.4 Eny EKb368 TV Box Review
- 1.5 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.6 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.7 Pros
- 1.8 Cons
- 1.9 Share this:
- 1.10 Like this:
- 1.11 Related
Eny EKb368 TV Box Android Lollipop 5.1.1 custom firmware Download
This firmware is for Eny EKb368 TV Box with Rockchip RK3368 CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
ENY EKB368 TV BOX Firmware detailsArchive: ENY EKB368 TV BOX.zip Model: Eny EKb368 TV Box Image file size: 504 MB Platform: Rockchip RK3368 Image: update.img Build number: rk3368_box-user-debug 5.1.1 LMY48G eng.yangfeihu.20151109.153933 test-keys Model number: rk3368-box FW version: 5.1.00 Boot version: 2.40 SDK version: RK30_ANDROID5.1.1-SDK-v1.00.00
Eny EKB368 specifications:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3368 oocta-coreCortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz with PowerVR G6110 GPU with support for OpenGL ES 1.x/2.0/3.x, OpenGL 3.2, DirectX 9.3, OpenCL 1.2 EP, and Renderscript
- System Memory – 2 GB DDR3 (Option: 1GB)
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash (Options: 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB) + micro SD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60Hz
- Audio Output – HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.0 (AP6335 by default)
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB OTG port
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – N/A
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXESOur device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
Eny EKb368 TV Box with Rockchip RK3368 CPU