Eny EA05 TV Box Android Lollipop 5.1.1 custom firmware Download
This firmware is for Eny EA05 TV Box with Rockchip RK3368 CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Eny EA05 TV Box Firmware details
Archive: update Eny EA05 TV Box.zip
Model: Eny EA05 TV Box
Image file size: 593 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3368
Build number: rk3368_box-user-debug 5.1.1 LMY47V eng.renj.20150911.202212 test-keys
Model number: rk3368-box
FW version: 5.1.00
Boot version: 2.30
SDK version: RK30_ANDROID5.1.1-SDK-v1.00.00
Firmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi 16.1
- CPU: RK3368 64bits Octa core Cortex A53
- OS: Android 5.1
- GPU: PowerVR SGX6110 GPU
- RAM: 1GB DDR3 (optional 2 GB)
- ROM: 8GB eMMC Flash (optional 16 GB)
UHD 4K×2K: Yes Support
Full HD 1080P: Yes Support
HEVC H.265/H.264: Yes Support
Video/Picture Decoding Supports:*.mkv,*.wmv,*.mpg, *.mpeg, *.dat, *.avi, *.mov, *.iso, *.mp4, *.rm and *.jpg file formats
Audio Format Support: MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, OGG
- Bluetooth: BT 4.0
- Antenna: Built-in antenna for WIFI
- Ethernet: 100M/LAN
- WIFI: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Sensor/Motor: IR Sensor
- Indicator: Power LED with two colors
- Any EA05 TV Box
- HDMI Cable
- IR Remote Control
- Power Cable
- English User Manual
About Entertainment Box
Firmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi / SPMC
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.