Table of Contents
- 0.1 Customer Service
- 1 Warranty & Returns
- 220.127.116.11 5 Day Dead on Arrival (DOA) Guarantee
- 18.104.22.168 Special Notes:
- 22.214.171.124 14 Day Refund Guarantee for Unopened & Unused Items
- 126.96.36.199 One Year Repair Warranty
- 188.8.131.52 Warranty Exemptions and Notes
- 184.108.40.206 How to request warranty (return, repair and refund)
- 220.127.116.11 Missing item(s), wrong item(s) or incorrect package sent
- 18.104.22.168 Other special product warranty
- 22.214.171.124 Returns and Compensation Process
- 1.0.1 Share this:
- 1.0.2 Like this:
Entertainment Box Terms And Conditions
The basics in plain terms:
1. Read everything carefully.
2. Look at the images carefully.
3. If not sure something will work as required, please ask, use the enquiry button on the product page, don’t order and discover it does not meet your needs.
4. For larger or higher value orders, you are advised to purchase freight insurance, use the enquiry button on the product page If you require this, please ask us before placing your order.
5. Our products are supplied from various warehouses in China and Overseas, delivery times will vary depending on the supply availability, transportation methods and location. Most delivery times will be between 3-5 days from when we ship the item. Shipping usually takes place 1-2 days after your payment is received. On very rare occasions delivery has taken longer to arrive due to remote areas, delivery delays, public holidays etc. When possible we usually provide tracking information so you can track your order.
6. We shouldn’t have to say this as it’s common sense but for clarity. The colours in the product images on our website viewed on your screen may appear slightly different compared to the real product in real life, because not all screens show colours in the same way, the brightness, contrast, and other colour settings of your screen will affect the appearance of colours viewed in your web browser. This is a fact for anything you view on a screen on any website on any device (computer, tablet, phone etc…)
PLEASE DO NOT ORDER IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH ANYTHING ABOVE.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding contract between the customer (“you” ) and Entertainment Box hereafter Entertainment Box owner of EntertainmentBox.com and apply to the ordering, purchase, fulfilment and delivery of goods (“Goods”) from the totalpro.com.au website. By placing an order for Goods from the Image IT store you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order. These Terms and Conditions contain important information about the ordering, processing, fulfilment and delivery of Goods.
Warranty & Returns
Our warranties ensure you have a great experience while giving you total peace of mind. Most items sold by Entertainment Box are covered by the following comprehensive product warranties. If, in an unlikely situation you are not covered, please check our Warranty Exemptions and Notes below.
5 Day Dead on Arrival (DOA) Guarantee
If your item arrives damaged or is not working, please follow the warranty process and contact our Support Center for RMA authorization within 7 days of the order being received. After returning the product to the address provided by our support team, we can send you a new item free of charge (we will reimburse you the return shipping cost up to £18 GBP), or you can choose to receive a full refund. Enjoy total peace of mind: every single purchase is 100% risk-free each time you shop at Entertainment Box.
1. Customers must first send a clear photo or video of the damaged or defective product and the shipping packaging before we can consider issuing RMA authorization. Please use good lighting, and a close to medium distance, so we can identify and verify the issue(s). Attachment size must be under 10MB for the Support Center, please send larger attachments to email@example.com.
2. After Entertainment Box has received the returned product and confirmed the product is faulty, the return shipping cost will be refunded (up to £18 GBP) based on a valid return receipt. For example, if the return shipping fee is £25 GBP, Entertainment Box will refund £18 GBP, if shipping is £15 GBP we will refund the £15 GBP to the customer. If the technical team determines the item is not DOA, Entertainment Box will not compensate the return shipping fee. Refund requests for a return shipping fee without a valid RMA return receipt slip will not be accepted.
3. Product returns must be via one of Entertainment Box approved shipping methods; our Support Center can provide you with further details.
14 Day Refund Guarantee for Unopened & Unused Items
If for whatever reason you do not want your item within 14 days of receiving it, you may also contact us for a return and refund. Kindly note that in such cases the return shipping fee is the customer’s responsibility and is non-refundable. Items MUST be returned in their original packaging, unused and unopened in order to qualify for a product refund.
Note that the returns shipping fee is non-refundable and products must be returned unopened and unused for a refund.
One Year Repair Warranty
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, the default product warranty period is one year starting from the date you receive the goods, during which you are eligible for free repair. Any free repair needs to be confirmed with the manufacturer via Customer Service. Customers must pay the shipping fees for returning the item accordingly, while we will cover the shipping fees to send the repaired item back to the customer. If the buyer has damaged/misused the item(s), it will not be eligible for free repair, however, customers can return it at their own cost and pay a fee for the repair. Return shipping fees will be the customer’s responsibility in such cases.
Warranty Exemptions and Notes
1. Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer’s responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product’s warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
– Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
– Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
– Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
– Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
– Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
3. All returns must first be authorized by Entertainment Box Support Team prior to return. Please kindly refer to the following steps in ” How to a request warranty” below. For incomplete warranty requests, Entertainment Box reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization (RMA form), sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package, then again Entertainment Box reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
4. All returns will be inspected by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned item cannot be repaired, Entertainment Box will offer an alternative solution.
1. The shipping fee for returning the product back will be paid by the customer and is non-refundable except for in 7 days DOA situations.
2. During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for any and all customs charges, duties or tariffs during the items return to our warehouse. In these cases, we will deduct the customs fees from your authorized refund amount.
3. Entertainment Box will by default resend the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
4. In case of any misuse, any and all repairs, accessories and shipping fees, both ways, are fully the customer’s responsibility and are at their own expense.
How to request warranty (return, repair and refund)
If your item has an issue, please first submit a ticket to our Support Center
Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code (Model Code).
2. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
3. Provide the item code indicated on the outer packaging.
4. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
NOTE: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.
Missing item(s), wrong item(s) or incorrect package sent
Please be sure to open the parcel and carefully check the contents before signing for the package.
For any issues, please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Contact our Support Center with your order number and the product code (Model Code).
2. Please send us a clear picture of the outer packaging, all shipping labels visible, and (if applicable) the item received.
– If there is an item missing, we will resend the missing item/accessory for free within the warranty period.
– If we have shipped the wrong item: we will either refund you in full or dispatch an alternative item (if applicable and available). Entertainment Box will decide whether you need to return the wrong product or not and compensate the return shipping fee when we receive it.
Other special product warranty
1. This applies to watches, flashlights, phone and tablet accessories, drinkware, home gadgets, home decors, party supplies and home textiles.
Returns for the above categories can only be accepted within 30 days from the date you received the item. This is for exchange or store credit only if they arrive damaged, faulty, or are the wrong item. Relevant merchandise must be returned unworn with tags intact along with a completed RMA form.
2. All products are strictly quality controlled prior to dispatch.
Due to their nature and intended usage, product categories including RC toys, scooters and wheels are subject to wear and tear through repeated use. As such, only comes with the 7 Day DOA and a 6 Month Warranty!
3. Returns for spare parts and accessories are not accepted. If you have received a faulty accessory or an accessory is missing, please contact our Support Center within 3 days of receiving your order. After this time frame or if an accessory has been misused, customers will need to purchase a replacement.
4. Any products that are won or redeemed as part of an activity or competition (e.g. via a lucky draw) on Entertainment Box or any of our promotional channels are exempt from our Warranty and Returns policy.
Returns and Compensation Process
If you have any after sales issues, please contact our Support Center directly and they will offer you a solution according to your case. They will confirm whether you need to return the item and to which address you may return it to.
This following section describes the processing time required upon receiving your returned item.
For exchanges, the processing time for the exchanged item will be between 3-6 business days, upon receiving your item back and depending on stock availability.
For refunds, the processing time for us to proceed with the refund will be between 3-6 business days upon receiving your returned item. After this, the refund time will depend on the payment method. Please see below for details:
-PayPal refunds may take up to 48 hours to process and appear in your account.
-Credit card refunds will take between 7-14 business days to appear in your account. This delay depends entirely on your credit card company and any intermediaries.
For repairs, it will take between 7-14 business days depending on the item and the manufacturers stock of spare parts.
Will keep you updated on the repairs process via the ticket system.
Please Note: – If the consignee of a delivery refuses or fails to accept delivery for any reason, including refusal to comply with customs clearance/costs or simply having an incorrect address, Entertainment Box accepts no liability and the customer will not be eligible for compensation.