T8 V 6.1.1 Android firmware recovery
If your T8 V TV box has any issues with software you can restore it with these files, you should only use this if your TV box is unresponsive. If your box turns on then you should use the OTA update app located in all apps. Ebox T8 V 6.0.1 Android Firmware is provided by EntertainmentBox
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery How to guides
The Ebox OTA update app is so easy to use.
- OPEN OTA Updater
- If there is an update available click download Update.
- You will then see two tick boxes wipe cache and clear data tick both boxes then click Next.
- The app will close down when it’s finished downloading.
- Open the app again and follow the same steps again this time it will reboot and update your device ( you will not have to wait for the download again)
- Click the link above and download the T8 V recovery files.
- unpack the 3 files onto an SD card.
- Do not unpack the T8_V.zip file
- Put the 3 files onto an SD card and put into the side of the T8
- Turn off the power with the power button on the front of the T8 make sure it is off.
- On the right-hand side of the device is the reset button.
- Using a toothpick hold this button in. You know you have pressed it if you feel the click.
- Now press the power button on the front of the device while holding in the button.
- While holding the reset button down, wait until you see the logo and you can then release the reset button.
- The recovery menu should now be shown and the device should update.
ANDROID powered TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
This guide was brought to you by EntertainmentBox.com
The EntertainmentBox Firmware Downloads utilities listed here can cause permanent damage to your product if applied incorrectly. Before downloading any firmware updates, verify the firmware you are downloading is appropriate for the specific model number of your product. If you have any doubts, contact Customer Service for guidance.We will not and cannot be held responsible for incorrect use.
Download Latest T8 v Firmware Upgrade
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.