Entertainment Box Latest M8 Firmware Download. Updated on the 14/06/2017 with our version of Kodi 17.1. This is the firmware for the M8 TV box running Android 4.4. You can use this firmware to update your M8 TV. Now you do not need to have Android 5.0 or above to use one of the newest version of Kodi.
Categories: How to guides, Firmware, Tools, Recovery,
Latest U-M8 Firmware Download, this will work on – ENY EM8 The Square one, not the round one.
If you have an M8, U-M8 TV box you can flash your device with our firmware. (fully rooted)
If you have a U-M8 TV box you can flash your device with our latest M8 firmware. (All fully rooted)
For an easy way to put your device into recovery mode download THIS APP and install it, this will allow you to reboot your device into recovery mode.
Read More: “Help Guides How to do everything on a TV box“
Latest U-M8 Firmware date of build 14/06/2017
Latest U-M8 Firmware Download How to Upgrade.
- Click the link above and download the M8_2017.zip file.
- Unpack the 3 files onto an SD card.
- Do not unpack the M8.zip file
- Put the 3 files onto an SD card and put into the side of the M8
- Unplug the power from the M8 make sure it is off.
- At the bottom of the AV, jackhole is the reset button.
- Using a toothpick hold this button in. You know you have pressed it if you feel the click.
- Now plug in the power cord.
- While holding the reset button down, wait until you see the logo and you can then release the reset button.
- Your M8 Tv box will be now running the new update
The EntertainmentBox Firmware Downloads utilities listed here can cause permanent damage to your product if applied incorrectly. Before downloading any firmware updates, verify the firmware you are downloading is appropriate for the specific model number of your product. If you have any doubts, contact Customer Service for guidance.We will not and can not be held responsible for incorrect use.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
ENY EM8 The Square one, not the round one.