APTOIDE for Android BRINGS YOUR TV Box or phone ALIVE
Aptoide is a great app that’s going to bring your Android-powered TV boxes or phones right on the edge of having the best Apps and tailored for your specific use. In this post, we will show you how to download Aptoide installer and install the Aptoide Android app (Aptoide Apk) on any Android device. The name Aptoide is formed from the words “APT” (the Debian package manager) and “oide” (the last syllable of “Android”). The Aptoide platform is available in over 40 languages, having reached more than 97 million users in 2015 and 2.8 billion downloads. In the various stores, it is possible to find over 700.000 Android apps. Aptoide started as a proposal of Paulo Trezentos in 2009. The project was accepted and later became what today is Aptoide.
Categories: Android apps, How to guides,
Aptoid, Apptoid, Apptoide, or Aptiode?
The correct spelling is in fact Aptoide. One of the most common mistakes people make when searching for Apptoide is to misspell it. Common spelling mistakes include Aptoid, Apptoid and Apptoide. The Correct spelling is APTOIDE.
Settings allows users to configure app for greatest experience
Settings in Aptoide will enable the user to set the app to suggest apps they might be interested in and based on the apps installed on the device you are using. To install Aptoide, the user must retrieve the APK from the official site or other sources within the Internet. You will not find Aptoide in Google Play Store. To install Aptoide, you need to allow installation from “Unknown sources” in Android settings.
Once you install Aptoide, the user can add stores as well as the default store. There are many Apps available from different stores. When a store is added using the URL of the store, Aptoide retrieves the list of the applications and stores it locally. The user can then browse through the applications or search on the Internet for other stores. If a user wants to back up their apps to a private store, it is advisable to use Aptoide Apps Backup that keeps a record of the apps backed up. All the applications in stores are managed using a back office in Aptoide.
How to download Aptoide Android app/ Aptoide apk and install.
Below are some of the most common was to install Aptoide app store on any Android device.
Install Aptoide from built-in web browser, the easiest way
You can install Aptoide from a web browser very quickly. Follow the simple guide to install Apptoid with a web browser.
- Use your Android device’s built-in web browser and visit this page
- Click on Install AptoideTV also available are Aptoide lite for low-end running devices, If using a Tablet you will need Tablet Version
- Locate the downloaded Aptoide app then click to start the install
- Complete you now have Aptoide installed on your Android device
Install Aptoide installer
Aptoide installer will do all the work for you. Click the Aptoide installer and enjoy using Aptoide on any Android device in seconds.
- Download Aptoide installer or download Aptoide installer lite or the Tablet Version Aptoide Installer
- Copy the download Aptoide Installer to a USB or SD card
- Connect the USB or SD card to your device
- Use file browser to find and install the Aptoide app
- Finished, you have successfully installed Aptoide with the Aptoide Installer.
Aptoide is an experience in itself tailored for the user on his/her choice of apps
After installing Aptoide, you will need to register an account to benefit from this great app fully. The experience of using Aptoide once you have registered immediately becomes noticeable as it scans your library of Apps. Once, Antoine, has your library logged it will offer up any updates that are available. You may be shocked to see so many updates offered as you would have thought Google play would have been on top of this. You do not need to install updates, and if you have and feel it’s not for you, there is an option to uninstall updates.
Aptoide interface ingenious makes user experience personal
The interface is divided into the following tabs: Home, Top, Stores, Updates, Social Timeline, and a Download Manager. To start using Aptoide, you first need to know how it works. The market includes tons of free apps available to download. To find a specific app, you just must write the name in the search bar, and choose the version that you want to download. Each app’s page includes technical information and a description written by the user that shared it. However, the most important thing to look at before downloading is the comment and rating section of each app. Since you never know what you could be downloading, other people’s comments guide you whether to trust app you’re about to download. If don’t get any results for a search, remember you can go to the ‘Stores’ tab and access a list of apps that are shared by the community, unofficially.
Browse the categories and find tools and games, discover endless new apps in the Top downloads section. Aptoide even lets you revert to older versions with its ‘rollback’ feature. This feature enables you to roll back an update that you don’t like or doesn’t work well, as well as update it back in just seconds.
HOW SAFE IS USING THE OPEN SOURCED ALTERNATIVE ANDROID APP STORE
You would not be wrong to worry about safety in today’s world so here are a few security points laid out by the developer himself.
1. Malware is something that we take very seriously. Currently, we have three different systems to detect the malware threads as they arrive at any Aptoide-powered App Store. – We run three different anti-viruses in emulators in run-time. And we have an in-house system of signatures to detect recurring threats. Furthermore, we have implemented a chain of trust based on the signature of the developer 2. The task of creating a safe environment to the end-user is a moving target. At present We are working with several Universities and Research centers, and in a recent article (not yet published) we compare well with the other App Stores. We also proposed a European research project with 2 anti-virus companies and three universities/research centres to deal with this topic. And receiving feedback from the community is essential.
3.- F-Droid is in fact very similar to Aptoide. They are a fork of Aptoide, and they support all the concepts that Aptoide developed, like multiple stores. They have a more path approach and a central signature which is, of course, different from our approach.
4.- At Aptoide we have the “Trusted” stamp. Aptoide has 99.99% that the app will not contain a threat to the end-user.
Best, Paulo Trezentos (Aptoide co-founder)
A GREAT TOOL THAT MAKES UP THE EBOX EXPERIENCE
Aptoide is just one of many tools that make up the E Box Experience. Tried and tested to guarantee the best on offer for your Android powered device. wherever you see the E box experience logo then 100% the item has been Approved and tested by the best Android Powered TV box store in the UK and USA.
The interface is divided into the following tabs: Home, Top, Stores, Updates, Social Timeline, and a Download Manager. The market includes tons of free apps available to download. At Aptoide we have the “Trusted” stamp. Aptoide have 99.99% that the app will not contain a threat to the end-user.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 2.8 stars
2.8 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating