Deepoon E2 Setup Tutorial Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Categories: How to guides, VR
NEW READ MORE: “Deepoon M2 Pro virtual reality headset“
In this guide We will Show you how to setup the Deepoon E2 using a Windows PC, you can use Windows 7,8, or Windows 10
- Download the Oculus Setup and the Deepoon Assistant in the latest version.
- Download Oculus Rift Setup
Download Deepoon Assistant
- Start the Oculus Setup.exe, follow the simple setup instructions to install the Oculus Software
- Once installed create an Oculus Account or log into an existing Oculus Account.
- On the window “Connect Your Rift Headset and Sensor”, connect your Depoon E2 to the PC (HDMI and USB). “Headset HDMI” and “Headset USB” show a green “OK”. Skip the sensor part, because the Deepoon E2 doesn’t come with sensors.
- Click “Skip” or “Next” until you see the Oculus storefront. Remove the E2 USB and HDMI cable and restart your PC.
- Now we install the Depoon Assistant. Don’t run the Oculus Software in the meantime! The Setup will be in Chinese but you can click through with ease. The device driver will be installed by the Assistant.
- Start the Oculus Software as soon as the Deepoon Assistant is installed. The Deepoon E2 will show as an Oculus DK2. In the Deepoon Software, you can switch between the DK2 Mode or the native Deepoon Mode.
Read more: “Top Oculus Rift gadgets accessories of the future“
The Deepoon E2 is very easy to setup on a Windows PC and can run Oculus rift games and apps if you are looking to buy a new Deepoon E2 And want to see our review and prices please click here for super fast delivery. We always have UK stock ready to ship the same day you order.
Oculus Setup and the Deepoon Assistant in the latest version. New Deepoon M2 Released more powerful.