CSQ CS188 TV Box Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 Firmware Download
This firmware is for CSQ CS188 TV Box with Allwinner A20 CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
CSQ CS188 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: CSQ CS188 TV Box.zip
Firmware image: CSQ_A20_sun7i_android_sugar-CS188_20140421_nomcu.img
FW version: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 stock
Archive file size: 344 MB
Model: CSQ CS188 TV Box
Platform: Allwinner A20
Pixels: 1280 x 720
FW version: v2.0
Build number: sugar_cs188_fjb-eng 4.2.2 JDQ39 20140419 test-keys
Firmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi 16.1
CSQ CS188 Specifications
CPU: Allwinner H3 QUAD-Core, Main Frequency: Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU with up to 1.2GHz
WIFI: RANLINK8188 WiFi 802.11b/g/n, wireless internet connecting
REMOTE CONTROL: Transmission：IR remote control
USB: USB HOST*2
HDMI: HDMI OUTPUT*1
OS: Android 4.4.2
Video: 4K H.264/H.265 decoder, 1080P multi-video decoders 1080P video encoding for H.264 and VP8, MVC
Image: Support JPG,JPEG,BMP,GIF,PNG,JFIF. Maximum resolution up to 8192×8192
Audio: MP3/WMA/APE/FLAC/AAC/OGG/AC3/WAV etc.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.