Why is Sprout so funny?
The Outbreak experience is surprising a lot of players. Until now, the zombies mode was a modality that, although it had a large number of followers, could not be at the level of other game modes, however, Brote has known how to mix the best of battle royale and zombies to offer maps of great size with challenges and secrets that keep gamers hooked.
Which weapon is the best against Outbreak zombies
In Outbreak the demands are completely different compared to other Call of Duty game modes. Here you need speed and power to shoot, since at the beginning of the games you should take advantage of the fact that the zombies are weaker to win as many points as possible.
You already know that the more points you get, the more levels you can unlock in the Pack-a-Punch machines (booster), so it will be very important that you kill as many zombies in the first level, before jumping to another map that it will complicate things even more. For this reason, the weapon that we are going to advise you seeks to obtain the best short-term benefit, taking advantage of the weakness of the zombies and seeking the accumulation of points that allows you to opt for better weapons as you progress through the game.
Gallo SA 12 shotgun
The weapon of choice is the Gallo SA 12, a semi-automatic shotgun that has a very hard firepower with a great recoil, and that will help you to clean of zombies at short distances. It is very useful to clear the way of any group attack of the undead, so even if you do not carry shotguns, you will soon get a taste of it as soon as you see that you knock down the zombies like flies.
And it is that one of the peculiarities of each Call of Duty game mode is that the games are so different in multiplayer, Warzone and Zombies, that players must learn to use other types of weapons depending on the context in which it takes place the match.
Improving the Rooster AS12
The shotgun itself is very effective, but if we add accessories to it we will achieve greater effectiveness when shooting like crazy. For that we will have to configure it to our liking, and go testing many of the accessories that are offered to achieve the best possible optimization. These are some of the accessories that you can attach to improve the shotgun:
- Bocacha: Spatula choke. This diffuser deflects the pellets sideways, and combined with the barrel below, they form a deadly pair at close range.
- Canyon: 62.9 cm operating force. This cannon disperses the shot of pellets, allowing you to deal damage to groups of zombies nearby instead of focusing exclusively on one.
- Body: SWAT 5mw laser sight. It will improve the shot from the hip, and when the zombies surprise you, you will not have time to aim. The best solution will be to shoot immediately and with this accessory we will increase the precision.
- Charger: STANAG tube of 12 rounds. The maximum ammunition you can carry. 12 shots at point-blank range is what you should keep in mind before running off to reload.
- Butt: Tactical stock. Shotguns are not particularly fast weapons when aiming, so this add-on will be great for sharpening your aim.
*The article has been translated based on the content of https://eloutput.com/videojuegos/guias/mejores-armas-brote-cold-war-zombies/ by eloutput.com
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article. If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!