Apps freeze and no response to Remote Android 5.1 EBox help Guide
Categories: How to guides, Android Settings,
In this post, you will find help on how to get the stuck/frozen app’s working and back to normal without loosing any data on them.
Do you have an issue when sometimes using any application on your device and that application gets stuck or freezes on screen and then doesn’t respond to remote keys for navigation?
Quick fix for freezing Android apps
- Go to settings via the Home screen or via Apps menu on device
- Select More Settings
- Select the Apps section
- Locate the app you found not working properly or stuck/freeze
- Click the app then click the Force Stop option
- Now close the menu and go back to app and it should start as normal now
Read More: “Help Guides How to do everything on a TV box“
Fix 2: Follow these few easy steps using on your EBox device.
- Step 1: First, you need to press the Home button on your stock remote or Rii i12 so it will take you back to Home screen of your EBox device.
- Step 2: Now go to settings via the Home screen or via Apps menu on the device. We have chosen the settings from Home screen in below screenshot ( Marked in Red ).
- Step 3: Select More Settings.
- Step 4: Then Select the Apps section.
- Step 5: Now locate the app you found not working properly or stuck/freeze. It can be any app you were using and we have just taken KODI app for example here.
- Step 6: Once you click the app then click the Force Stop option than it will give you a warning message saying ” If you force stop the App, It may misbehave ” so here you can press OK. Now close the menu and go back to the app and it should start as normal now.
- Compleat: Now close the menu and go back to the app and it should start as normal now.
Don’t forget that you can follow us on Twitter.