Announced at the last WorldWide Developers Conference (WWDC), iOS 11 is the new version of Apple's mobile operating system. It will reach the general public in September with the next generation of iPhone's and by then it can be tested under the Apple Beta Program.
SnapMap – You'll already know where your Snapchat friends are
Today, Apple has released the second Beta, the second iOS 11 package so that all users registered in the testing program can enjoy and evaluate what's new. This update adds a considerable amount of news, optimizations, bug fixes – and of course there will also be some new ones. bugs. However, it is a great software package and it will be worth testing this iOS 11. Here's the news!
IOS 11 Beta 2
This is the main news of iOS 11 – Beta 2. In the coming days it is likely that more features will be available as this entire OS is currently being developed by the Cupertino giant.
- "Do Not Disturb While Driving" – a new tab has been added in the settings of this important program. This feature will be able to detect how much your iPhone is in a vehicle and will limit the notifications you will receive while driving. All incoming calls will be allowed if you have your iPhone paired with a car headset or Bluetooth wireless system.
We have several ways to customize and enable this feature, either manually or automatically. You can also leave it up to your iPhone to enable "Do Not Disturb" mode when it detects the car's Bluetooth system.
- Select text from notifications. Well, here we don't know if this is a new feature or a bug. However, you can now section and copy the text displayed in the notifications. Honestly it is a feature that may prove useful in certain situations so hopefully it will come to stay.
- Experimental Safari news – You can now enable certain experimental features in Safari such as preloading links "Link Preload", "WebGPU", "ViewPort Fit", "Constant Properties" and beyond. You will find these features in Safari – Advanced – Experimental Features to see the full list.
- Control Center – The "Bluetooth" button in the control center will now let you disconnect from a paired device instead of completely disabling Bluetooth connectivity such as the button. Wifi. In addition, the option to disable swipe up or swipe up to open Control Center is back. Under Settings – Control Center on iOS 11.
Beta program lets users test out what's new in iOS 11
- IPad Dock Changes – You can now disable the "Recent Apps" that used to appear in the list of used apps. The apps that appear there can now be chosen by you. Go to Settings – General – Multitasking.
- Save to Files – Now you have a new option and feature in iOS 11 that allows you to save documents, photos, files, etc. directly to app Files
- Dictation – In iOS 11 Beta 2 we now have support for dictation recognition in language Hindi. Definitions – Keyboards – Languages
- Lock screen changes- Here the changes are purely cosmetic. We have a new little blur effect as you pull or drag to see the lock screen.
These are some of the latest updates from iOS 11, currently in "Dev" Beta mode. Have you joined this Apple testing program to try out all the news first hand or would you rather wait for the complete and stable package coming September – October?
Other relevant subjects:
Beware: More applications caught with Malware on PlayStore
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 may be arriving sooner than expected
UMIDIGI Z1 Pro offers a 4000 mAh battery under 7mm