Apple took advantage of today to make the new version of its operating system available for the compatible iPhone models. IOS 14.4 started to reach users’ phones around 6 pm in mainland UK and promises a variety of quality of life improvements for Cupertino smartphones.
One of the main novelties is the refining of the experience of using the HomePod Mini thanks to the better use of the H1 chip.
Major improvements from iOS 14.4 to the iPhone
- Camera can now recognize smaller QR Codes
- Option to classify Bluetooth devices by type in settings, to allow correct identification of headphones for audio notifications
- Notifications when the iPhone camera is unable to be verified as genuine on the iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max models
The new version of the Apple operating system also promotes the correction of several bugs and problems with its features.
Apple is slowly but surely looking to fix some of the most serious problems reported by users that have been public in recent months.
Major bug fixes for iOS 14.4
- Artifacts no longer appear in HDR photos taken with iPhone 12 Pro
- Fitness application widget now displays updated data
- Writing messages with the original keyboard no longer shows lag
- Keyboard now displays the correct language in the Messaging application
- Enabling Switch Control in Accessibility no longer prevents answering calls
- CarPlay audio stories restart after paused for spoken instructions or by Siri
To receive iOS 14.4 on your device, you only need to have it connected to a Wi-Fi network and more than 50% available battery. If these conditions are met you can go to Definitions, followed by General and Software update.
Once you see that the update is available, just tap Download and Install and wait for the update to complete.
4gnews editors recommend:
*The article has been translated based on the content of https://4gnews.pt/apple-ios-14-4-ja-esta-disponivel-e-promete-grandes-melhorias-para-o-iphone/ by 4gnews.pt
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article. If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!