Just like every year, in early December Apple reveals the list of the most popular games and applications on the App Store, and this year was no exception. Today, the winners of 15 categories were revealed, including the “Best game of the year” and “Best application of the year” awards.
This year Apple decided to deliver real prizes to each of the companies responsible for developing applications and games. This award, made from 100% recycled aluminum, presents itself as a “healthy” mix between the design of the App Store and the shape of the new Mac mini.
15 best apps / games from the App Store in 2020
- Application of the year – Wakeout!
- Game of the year – Genshin Impact
- Application of the year – zoom
- Game of the year – Legends of Runeterra
- Application of the year – Fantastical
- Game of the year – Dsico Elysium
- Application of the year – Disney +
- Game of the year – Dandarra Trials of Fear
- Apple Watch App of the Year – Endel
- Apple Arcade Game of the Year – Sneaky Sasquatch
- Popular applications with honorable mention:
- Explain Everything Whiteboardfor helping to improve the tele-school experience
- Caribou, for helping the connection between family and friends
- Pokémon GO, for the fantastic reinvention of the way we play
- ShareTheMealfor helping users make a difference
EBox editors recommend: