After several leaks, this Thursday, the new Amazfit Bip U was officially launched. It is a cheap smartwatch that promises value features for very little.
Its promotional launch price in India is € 41 in direct conversion, and the final price will be € 46. And for this value, the user receives what can be called a very complete ‘package’.
Features of Amazfit Bip U:
- 1.43-inch LFC TFT screen
- 320 x 320 pixel resolution
- 2.5D layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on screen
- Over 60 sport modes
- Water resistance up to 50 meters deep (5ATM)
- PAI system: indicator of personal activity
- Biotracker2 PPG and Oxygen Beats for 24-hour measurement of blood oxygen
- Menstrual cycle measurement
- Stress measurement and breathing exercises
- Measuring steps, calories, distance and sleep
- Music and camera remote control
- Estimated autonomy of 9 days (230mAh)
- Weight: 31 grams
- Available in black, green and pink
Looking at the features of this smartwatch, when combined with the price in India, we see that it offers a lot of quality. However, it is to be expected that its price in global markets may be slightly higher, and that will be a matter of evaluating at that time.
The fitness features are extensive, and the sports modes will bring the options that most users want. And although it is not a battery for many days, like other products in this line, nine days is quite reasonable for the measurements that the product makes.
Something remarkable is that this product does not have GPS, which means that to monitor the location during exercise you will need to have the smartphone close by. The final value of 46 € is attractive, and we hope to be able to find it for sale in the usual stores soon.
EBox editors recommend: