KENXINDA W1 BLUETOOTH WATCH PHONE, DUAL SIM, CAMERA, SLIDE OUT KEYBOARD
In our times we need gadgets that will do many things for us. Even watches need to be improved and to be something more than just time trackers. Kenxinda W1 is the gadget that provides you with all the things you need in your day from a device. You can use it for calls, messages, photos and many other things that you may desire. It also serves as a traditional watch but you can take even photos with it, anytime. In addition, it has a slideout keyboard in order to call numbers and compose messages easier. It comes with a beautiful design and with a price as low as £39.99.
Categories: Entertainment Box, Reviews,
With this smartwatch phone, you can
- Send messages, Make Calls
- Bluetooth Headphones
- Take photos
- Slide-Out keyboard
- Capacitive screen
- Simultaneous support of two SIM cards on the watch
- Convenient and beautiful ergonomic design
- CPU: SC6531.
- RAM: 32MB.
- Internal Memory: 32MB.
- External Memory: Support up to 16GB.
- Display Size: 1.44 Inch.
- Display Resolution: 128×128.
- Touch Screen: Support Capacitive.
- Frequency: GSM900/DCS1800.
- Bluetooth 3.0.
- GPRS Network Service.
- IMEI Number: 2.
- Mic and Speaker.
- Battery: Removable.
- Battery Size: 300mAh.
- Continuous Usage Time: About 2 Hours.
- Battery Standby: About 50 Hours.
- Camera Resolution: 0.08MP.
- Video Resolution: 320×240.
KenXinDa W1 Bluetooth Watch Phone Dimensions
- Main Product Dimensions: 38 x 48 x 18 mm (L x W x D)
- Inner strap length using last hole: 213 mm
- Inner strap length using the first hole: 152mm
- Main Product Weight: 69g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price – shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
If you want to learn more about us and our products/services, you may follow us on Twitter: