Table of Contents
- 1 Streaming devices: EBOX MXQ PRO 4K UHD AMLOGIC S905 QUAD CORE KODI SMART TV BOX
- 1.1 With this device you can:
- 1.2 Main Features
- 1.3 Pros
- 1.4 Cons
- 1.5 Share this:
- 1.6 Like this:
- 1.7 Related
Streaming devices: EBOX MXQ PRO 4K UHD AMLOGIC S905 QUAD CORE KODI SMART TV BOXEbox MXQ Pro 4k TV Box is another great TV Box, brought to us by Ebox. It is one of the best streaming devices in the market for many important reasons. With this amazing TV Box, you can watch your favourite movies, enjoy the best shows and play the most addicting games. Also, there are many pre-installed apps for everything you need and much more. Google Play Store app is included to help you have the best and easiest experience using this particular TV Box. In addition, it supports 4K Ultra HD video hardware decoding, making it suitable for any function you may want. Make it yours from £49.99 to £89.99 Inc VAT.
Categories: Entertainment Box, Reviews, TV box,
Read more: “Play retro Gaming on a TV box“
With this device you can:
- Stream Live TV (via Apps you can download).
- Stream Movies (via Apps you can download)
- Stream Movies from your home network or an SD card/HDD, to the device.
- Play games (with an emulator you can play your downloaded Roms straight on this device). You can play games straight on your TV with any game that you download from the Google Play store. There are many Roms and Games available for free. If you would like more information on Retro games.
Read more: “Best VPN for an Android Box“
- Use this device around the World.
- The MXQ Pro 4K has Airplay and Miracast support. So you can stream your movies and photos from your Apple device or other supported devices.
- Use Kodi (A blank version of Kodi is pre-installed on this box. The manufacturer or ourselves do not install any preloaded configurations, wizards or builds.).
- Watch Amazon Prime, WWE Network, Netflix etc (A subscription fee will be required).
- Catch up on TV with TV Catch-up and other catch up apps and programs.
- Use the internet with the web browser that is built in.
- Download and Use Apps from the Google Play store.
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Kodi 16.0 pre-installed
- 8GB eMMc onboard memory
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 10/100M LAN
- 4 USB Ports
- Over the air firmware upgrades (OTA App Coming Soon)
- EntertainmentBox App
- Main application stores (EntertainmentBox apps, Google apps, Aptoide apps)
Android powered TV Box ndroid 5.1.1 Lollipop Kodi 16.0 pre-installed 8GB eMMc on-board memory IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 10/100M LAN 4 USB Ports Over the air firmware upgrades (OTA App Coming Soon) EntertainmentBox App Main application stores (EntertainmentBox apps, Google apps, Aptoide apps)
Turn on / off using Remote